Votiva Women’s Health and Wellness
As women age, our bodies experience all sorts of changes — including to our lady parts. Vaginal laxity (loss of tightness), urinary incontinence, and lack of lubrication are common aging issues for women. Childbirth and menopause exacerbate these problems even further.
Votiva utilizes FDA-cleared radio frequency energy technologies to tighten and remodel the internal and external vaginal tissues (vulva and labia). Best of all, vaginal rejuvenation treatments are safe, quick, gentle and require no downtime.
Conditions Treated with Votiva
- Stress urinary incontinence: urinary leakage caused by physical movement like sneezing, coughing, exercising or lifting something heavy
- Vaginal dryness and lack of lubrication
- Laxity (lack of tightness) of the vaginal canal
- Reduced sensation during intercourse
- Low blood flow, painful sensations or lowered sexual interest
- Elasticity and wrinkled appearance of the labia and vulvovaginal area
- Pain or discomfort from labial hypertrophy